- Early registration will be available from January 1st to July 31th, 2020.
- Standard registration will apply from August 1st to November 20th, 2020.
- Online registration can be paid by credit card or bank transfer. On-site payment with a credit card will also be possible.
- No refunds will be issued for cancelled registrations after November 1st, 2020.
Register for XII SSAGI
The SSAGI is a meeting of geoscientists of multiple nationalities that promote the development of Isotope Geology in South America through actions of international collaboration and use of complex analytical equipment. It is a meeting recognized by the friendly and constructive environment, in which results from different research groups are presented. Largely, during its history, the interaction between the assistants allowed the strengthening of ongoing projects and the conception of the next ones.
Enrolling in the XII SSAGI offers you to participate in the meeting and assist to all the talks and to other paid and/or free activities organized in the symposium. The digital proceedings with abstracts will be delivered together with a bag and memories of the symposium.
Early registration will be available until July 31th, 2020
- Standard registration will apply from 1st August to 20th November 2020.
- Online registration can be paid for by credit card or bank transfer. On-site payment with a credit card will also be possible.
- No refunds will be issued for cancelled registration after 1st November 2020.
1 Member of the Geological Society of Chile (SGCH), Geological Association of Argentina (AGA). Other Geological Societies are welcome to contact the SGCH for registration benefits before May 31th 2020.
2 Over the age of 65 and retired from full-time employment.
3 Certified undergraduate, postgraduate (MSc/PhD) and postdoctoral students.
4 Only available at the venue (on-site registration). A social program will be advertised.
Pre-Congress Field Trip
14th Saturday to 18th Wednesday of November 2020.
“Tectono-magmatic evolution of Central Chile”: travel by bus from coastal Chile to the Argentine Precordillera along the Aconcagua valley (5 days), guided by Reynaldo Charrier and María Pía Rodriguez.
- “The Rio de la Plata Craton and its importance for the amalgamation of West Gondwana” (Craton Rio de la Plata e sua importância para a constituição de Gondwana Ocidental). Convener: Miguel Angelo Stipp Basei (Instituto de Geociências da USP, Centro de Pesquisas Geocronológicas).
- “Geochemistry of unconventional oil and gas plays: from deposition to
exploration to remediation”. Conveners: Juan Carlos SIlva Tamayo (Antono Narino University) and Alcides N. Sial (Universidade Federal de Pernambuco).